Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tis' the Sale Season After the Holidays

During the Christmas holiday season, people swarm to the malls and shop to their heart's content. What I did was avoid the malls during November/December by working during my holiday break, and shop when January comes around. Not only fall/winter merchandise goes on sale during this month, but on CLEARANCE! Ahhh, what wonderful music to my ears. My favourite time is when most stores give their final cut and advertise additional percentages off already reduced merchandise! Now that we're in mid-January, prices go even lower as spring/summer collections emerge. Here are a list of sales that I know are worth-while making the trip through the cold weather for: 

La Senza
La Senza is currently offering an additional 20% off their already reduced bras and sleepwear. Panties are 10 for $30 but you get an additional 2 for free. I think the Victoria's Secret panty sale is much more better than La Senza's (10 for $20). Even though this deal is yummy, be prepared for limited selection and long line-ups.


TNT
TNT is one of my favourite stores to go into. They carry many brands including Herve Leger, Comme Des Garcons PLAY, J brand, Alexander McQueen, Smythe, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Miu Miu, T by Alexander Wang, and much more! Right now, they are having their semi-annual explosion sale, and when they say explosion, they mean it! Fall/winter items are 70% off the original ticketed price. I got a pair of jeans originally priced at $98 reduced to $29! TNT has two locations in Toronto: Hazelton Lanes and one near Yonge/Eglinton. I suggest going to the Hazelton Lanes locations since they have a wider selection at TNT Blu. Really, you cannot go wrong with this sale!


The Bay-White Space and The Room
The Bay on Queen St. is my heaven. The White Space and The Room are always my go to places when I have a break between classes or work. Their sale right now is RIDICULOUS! All fall/winter merchandise in the White Space is an additional 50% off the last ticketed price. Brands include Diesel, Miss Sixty, Juicy Couture, Free People, McQ by Alexander Mcqueen, See by Chloe and much more! The Room on the other hand is an additional 40% off the last ticketed price on fall/winter merchandise. Brands include Barbara Bui, Balmain, Nicholas Kirkwood, Be&D, Brian Atwood, etc. If you want that little piece of designer clothing at ridiculously low prices, I'd head over to The Room, ASAP!


119 Corbo
This little cute little boutique located in Yorkville may be hard to miss, especially if you're Strolling around in the area. The last time I checked in there (which was last week), Alexander McQueen and Stella by Stella McCartney fall/winter items are 50% off! Sizes and selection are VERY limited, but it's worth a try to check them out if you've been lemming that McQueen bootie for a while.

Over the Rainbow
I usually don't stop by this boutique often, but when I do, I tend to find a really good sale. Currently they are having 50% off most of their items (I could say the entire store since there were signs EVERYWHERE; excluding Canada Goose, of course). Selection is decent, considering they had numerous racks of denim out on the floor. There's even a $25 rack as well!

That's it for this sales round-up post. I will post about more sales when I find a really good deal!

Yours truly,
Swe3tGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment