Thursday, January 20, 2011

Less Than a Week Away...

...Till the continuation of Gossip Girl! This television series is one of my favourite all time shows to watch. Although I do not have much time to catch it on my TV screen, I can always use my trusty internet to look for episodes online. I go to a site called casttv.com, which has practically every show listed for your viewing pleasure. The next episode of Gossip Girl will air Monday January 24th, and as per usual, the style gods of the show did a fantastic job dressing up the cast members. I really love Serena and Blair's outfits! They really do fit the winter weather, don't you think? Here are some stills and behind the scenes photos of upcoming episodes.










Here's an added bonus: These are photos of the new Missoni Spring 2011 ad campaign featuring our beloved Leighton Meester. I love the quirkyness atmosphere of these pictures. Enjoy!



Yours truly,
Swe3tGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment