Saturday, May 14, 2011

TNT 20th Anniversary Celebration With Nicole Richie


TNT (The New Trend) Celebrated their 20th Anniversary with a BANG on Thursday May 12, 2011 and I was lucky enough to had the evening off from work to attend. Special celebrity guest Nicole Richie was in attendance to help with the festivities as well as promote her fashion labels Winter Kate and House of Harlow, which have been big hits to fashionistas in Toronto.


A part of the celebration was also the grand re-opening of TNT's new retail space, which is a whopping 14, 000 sq ft of fashion fun. With this celebration, TNT is not stopping as they let the world know that they are Toronto's hottest mega fashion destination and retail store. TNT is known to have the coolest brands that anyone can find; let me name a few for you: House of Harlow, Comme des Garcons, T by Alexander Wang, Helmut Lang, Elizabeth and James, FreeCity, Isabel Marant, Sandro. Wow, I can go on!

The event was a huge success with every fashionista flocking to meet and see Ms. Richie, who surprisingly stayed for the whole event. She first did pre-booked press interviews (which I had no awareness of) and then walked around the store to mingle with the guests. I was lucky enough to take a quick photo with Nicole Richie and talked to her about her fashion sense, since we both are petite and she has wayyy better fashion sense than I! Of course, through courtesy, I only talked to her very quickly, since I did not want to take too much of her time, but I wish I had more conversation with her. She seemed very mature, and composed, far from what we've known from her in her former reality television show with Paris Hilton The Simple Life. I guess that being a married woman and a mother had changed her a lot!



The event was amazing. Cocktails were mixed and poured all night long, and Blowfish Sushi was also there to make unlimited sushi rolls. Yum! I am bad though, I honestly had so much fun at the event that I took little pictures and mostly mingled with the guests. TNT is one of my favourite places to shop, and I highly suggest all of you to stop by and check it out!

I had the chance to meet the beautiful Ainsley Kerr! 

 Love the detailing of her heels!




Yours truly,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment