Friday, May 27, 2011

Killer Summer Accessories: Sunglasses

Wow, it's been a while since I've done a post, and it's been a LONG while since I've done a "killer" list (a couple of months?!) Well, well, well....since summer is (almost) here in Toronto, I would like to do a sunglasses post since we all need to protect our eyes from the sun and look stylish at the same time. Click after the jump for some wonderful sunglasses!
So, I was browsing through the Holt Renfrew website, and I was pretty impressed with the selection of sunglasses, so I thought that I might like to share some of these pieces with you. Might I add that since it's from the Holt Renfrew website, you can easily find these sunglasses at say, Holt Renfrew? Yes, so here it goes (All prices are in Canadian dollars):

Gucci $345

Marc by Marc Jacobs $125

Christian Dior $400

Ralph by Ralph Lauren $100

Ray Ban $270

Tory Burch $210

Tod's $525


Chloe $330

Gucci $570

John Varvatos $305

Persol $235


*Ad Campaign featuring January Jones for Versace S/S 2011 Courtesy of Stylefrizz*
*Photos are the property and owned by Holt Renfrew*

Yours truly,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment