Saturday, May 14, 2011

SSS: Girl with a Swagger

 T. Babaton tank top/ADAM dress shirt/Danier leather jacket/Cupid jeggings/Michael Kors python platform heels/Esprit hat/Christian Dior Pochette

Speaking of the TNT 20th Anniversary event, this was what I wore that night. I really liked this outfit, since I mixed and match different things and just put it together. I literally just thought of what to wear the night before, and it came out like this. What do you think?
This look consists of feminine mixed with edgy cool. I would say that the leather jacket gives it that 'edge', and the flowy dress shirt gives it the feminine aspect. The hat was a steal, as my mother picked it up for me on sale at Esprit for $10. How wonderful is that?! By the end of the night, my heels killed my feet, and I admit, I did trip a few times! I guess I have to practice walking in heels one day!
Yours truly,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment