Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I would like to wish a very Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mothers in the world! I would like to dedicate this post to my wonderful and gorgeous mother.
Not only is she beautiful on the outside, but she is beautiful on the inside as well. My mother has been through a lot in her life, and I really do admire her for her strong and upbeat personality. There is no one else in the world who is selfless and generous as my mother. My mother is my best friend, and we are very close with each other. We always go out on shopping trips together, and it's always a fun time when she is with me. I'm not going to disclose her age, but she looks amazingly young for a woman her age. In fact, many people assume all the time that we are sisters! (Does that mean I look older!? Just kidding!) It's really funny to see people's faces and reactions when they find out that my mother has an adult daughter! My mom might as well lie and tell everyone that she is 30-something and that I am her sister. =P I cannot stress how lucky I am to have a mother like mines-she is always there for me and she always goes out of her way when I need her. Words can say so little, but I really do love my mom to death. She is my one and only mother, after all.

I love you, mom!

Yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment