Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stuart Weizman X Theodora & Callum


It seems like the tribal trend is still going strong for this Spring/Summer, and I must say that the new collaboration between Stuart Weitzman and Theodroa & Callum makes me drool! Summer is approaching quick with the warmer weather in the GTA, and these wedges and handbags are so beach-worthy! Click on the jump for more pics!
 This collaboration is of course, limited edition. Check out your local Stuart Weizman boutique today to grab these babies before they are long gone! The clostest boutique is in the Eaton Centre if you're around town.





*Photos are the property of FASHION magazine*

Yours truly,

2 comments:

  1. I love both of the handbags and the third pair down -- NEED to have those!! Thanks for sharing,

    xoxo
    Niki from A Haute Mess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patterns! I saw the collection in person the other day, and they were gorgeous! You're very welcome =)

    L <3

    ReplyDelete