Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mass Exodus 2011: ZENITH+NADIR The Runway

Last Thursday, I had the opportunity to attend Ryerson's Mass Exodus 2011: ZENITH+NADIR runway show, and I was impressed with the designers' creations!
I must apologize first for the extremely blurry photos as flash photography was not allowed, and my digital Canon failed to take good quality photos without flash. I did however, wanted to show you some of the wonderful creations that I witnessed. Might I add that this was my very first time attending Ryerson's year end fashion show, so I was really excited.


I also received the first issue ever of the show's magazine. The contents included all of the designers and staff who were involved in the fashion show. A lot of effort has been made to make this show happen. I would like to congratulate everyone on a very successful show!

Here are some of the looks from the show:





























The concept of the show was very interesting. Models would walk along the runway and all of them would pose at the end (I am assuming the purpose for this was to have photographers snap photos of all the looks of each collection together). I would have loved to see each designer walk out after their collection was introduced, but that would be extremely time consuming. Collections ranged from evening-wear, to outerwear, swim wear and costumes. There were a variety of models from men and women; petite and plus sized as well. Overall, I loved the show and enjoyed it very much. I would attend again next year! I am very excited to see the designers and their future endeavors.

Yours truly,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment