Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sexy Things: Maison Martin Margiela Footwear

I don't think I would consider these shoes 'sexy' per say, but they sure are very unique and they are something that I've never seen before! I love things are are fun and odd, and never before seen. Check out after the jump to see what I'm talking about!
Maison Martin Margiela (pretty long name for a brand, but I like the alliteration) is another fairly unknown name in my books. I have seen it in The Room at The Bay and have taken notice on their rather unusual designs. I do appreciate their unconventional approach to fashion for the consumer. I saw these shoes in the store, and was thinking to myself: "How on earth do someone wear this?" If you think about it, it must be comfortable because it is a sandal shaped as a pump. Pretty neat idea. I do question the camel toe ballet flats though (I believe they have a pump version of that too). It looks unattractive in my opinion, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What do you think of them?






If you're ever downtown, I suggest you to check out this awesome designer! In the meantime, check out their cool website. I was pretty thrown off at first; thinking it was a virus of some sort, but trust me, it's their official website!

*Images are owned and the property of Maison Martin Margiela*

Yours truly,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment