Sunday, April 17, 2011

Nella Bella F/W '11 Presentation


I attended the Nella Bella Fall/Winter 2011 handbag presentation last Thursday as well, and again, this was my first time attending a fashion event like this. I felt like I was in a scene from Devil Wears Prada!
To make a long story short, my camera ran out of batteries after the Mass Exodus 2011: ZENITH+NADIR The Runway show, so I had to opt for the camera on my Blackberry. Better than nothing, right?

I would like to give a very special thank you to the Girls of T.O. for inviting me to this lovely event. It was a valuable experience for me. I met so many people in Toronto's fashion industry; especially fellow Torontonian fashion bloggers!
A little pose session with Girls of T.O. Ally and Dani and fellow fashion bloggers Toronto is Fashion

The Nella Bella presentation was held at the Design Exchange, and boy, the space was gorgeous! I really loved the modern concept of the space.

Nella Bella is a Canadian handbag company that is relatively new to the industry, but they have been successful in boutiques across Canada. The company was founded in 2007 by creative director Tarek Al-Azbat. The unique concept about the brand is that the handbags are made of vegan materials. That's right folks, vegan! So that means...not leather! I could not believe my eyes when I saw the handbags. They felt and smelled of leather, but they are not. How cool is that?! I stayed at the event for quite a bit, had a rum and coke, and even chatted with some lovely fashionistas! Met the coolest people there as well. I had a blast! In the end, I got to interview Tarek as well (stay tuned for a post on that!). He was very welcoming and friendly! I loved talking with him! Overall, I enjoyed my experience at the Nella Bella event very much, and wish Tarek and the brand great success! Nella Bella handbags are available at Capezio locations across the GTA.  

Banana Republic jacket/Banana Republic dress shirt/Cupid jeggings/Michael Kors boots/Balenciaga Giant City


Posin' with HeyDoYou's Bella



The NB Man collection for men



With the uber gorgeous Alexxuss from The Backstage Life (Yes, I'm quite short and petite)

Yours truly,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment