Thursday, April 28, 2011

"Because I Love You"


Look at what my mother got me!
Several weeks ago, my mother had the intent of choosing a handbag for herself, but ended up purchasing something for me instead. This was a totally unexpected surprise! I was overjoyed that my mother bought me such a gorgeous looking handbag. "Why did you buy it for me?" Was the question I asked her. "Because I love you; and the fact that you've been a very good girl" she replied. *Tears* I am honestly the luckiest girl in the world to have such a loving mother that treats me very well. Her take on the handbag? "It looks better than a Chanel bag." Well, I don't know about that, but one thing's for sure, it can't get anymore gorgeous than an exotic skin-skin of a water snake that is (karung to be exact)! Now on to the reveal:

Yes, it's a very well known footwear designer...famous for his red soles.


Ok, no more teasing. Tah-dah!!! Isn't it beautiful?!?! Presenting my brand new Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity handbag in snakeskin! (Might I add, this is my first exotic handbag).


I am ecstatic that I have this handbag. I was told that this bag never made it as a floor model-so that means no one has laid their hands on it. My lovely SA Natalie also double checked in the system for me to see if there was anymore of this bag available, and apparently this was the only one in the country that they've ever received! I'm a super happy camper.

I love my mom!

Yours truly,
L

2 comments:

  1. So lucky she's gorge! I'm dying for something in python too you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa!!! Yes, I'm so happy to own this baby =D Python handbags are to die for! I am really wanting the Chloe Paraty in python..Ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete