Tuesday, February 1, 2011

S/S '11 Trend: Straps N' Wraps

Louis Vuitton

Between classes and work, I like to look around for new trend ideas in the mall. As I walk into each and every shoe store, I can't help but look past the sales section and head straight to the Spring/Summer goods. From regular brands to uberly expensive luxury duds, I've noticed a pattern, and I'm really likin' it. From bright candy colours to soft neutral tones, there's one for everyone. Ok, so what exactly am I talking about...?
Strappy rope lined wedges! Yes, wedges are back, and even better than before. Usually you get the good ol' cork wedge, but this year's trend, we get a little rope-y. I think these wedges look beautiful, and fit the Spring/Summer trend very well. By looking at them, I really want to go to the beach, but it's going to take a long time, considering that there will be a winter snowstorm tomorrow reportedly *shivers*. There are so many pros to wearing wedges, you really can't go wrong with them! You can either dress them up or down, and they are so much more comfortable than wearing heels. I love wearing wedges during the summer-time; I can last all day in them! Check out your local shoe store today for some rope-lined wedges. Bye bye clogs, helloooOOooo rope-lined wedges! Here's some snaps of drool-worthy ones for your viewing pleasure:

Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo

Christian Louboutin

Christian Louboutin

Fendi

Giuseppe Zanotti


Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren
Yours truly,
Swe3tGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment