Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gisele Bundchen for H&M Spring/Summer 2011

Known for her sexiness Brazillian bombshell image (Victoria's Secret, anyone?), the world's top Supermodel Gisele Bundchen is back and she looks better than ever in a laid-back boho chic get up for H&M's Spring/Summer 2011 ad campaign.
 I don't know how H&M does it, but they always seem to snatch the most famous and well-known models for their ad campaigns, and you know what? It really pays off! I like how H&M connects to luxury fashion at affordable prices-as Lanvin's Alber Elbaz said during his collection launch for H&M last season: "I think that I love the idea that H&M was going luxury rather than Lanvin is going public". I could not have said it better myself! After being on hiatus from the fashion world for sometime, we have been seeing Gisele slowly coming back into modelling (Roberto Cavalli's 40th Anniversary ad campaign last summer featuring Bundchen was phenomenal), and I love, love, love it! What's modelling and fashion without our beloved Gisele?! I can't wait what her next projects will be. In the meantime, enjoy the new snaps photographed by Daniel Jackson and styled by George Cortina!





*Pictures courtesy of M.A.P.
Yours truly,
Swe3tGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment