Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Places to Shop: Vaughan Mills

I finally had a day off on Family Day, and what did I do? Went shopping of course! I rarely go to Vaughan Mills simply because it is out of my way. Little did I know that upon arrival at the mall, there were no parking spaces available and it was hella crowded! Note to self: never go to a shopping mall on holidays...
Vaughan Mills is a pretty neat place to shop since it is mostly outlets on brand name companies. Yeah, you heard it-OUTLET! Juicy Couture, Michael Kors, Holt Renfrew Last Call, Lululemon Athletica, Lacoste, Miss Sixty/Energie, GUESS by Marciano-you name it! One can be pretty overwhelmed on their first trip to this mall. It's huge! It would take me literally one hour to walk around one side of the mall (that's assuming that I don't stay in one store for long). Unfortunately, due to the crowd and whatnot, I ended up empty-handed, which is a great thing sometimes (SAVE MONEY!) but my mother did score some great deals from Holt Renfrew Last Call. Let's just say she bought two items for a total of $60+ (one of the items was a blazer). Score! My ultimate favourite store to go into is Stylesense. A huge selection of footwear, accessories and other items as well. I love scoring some designer footwear at relatively good prices there. Last time I checked, they had Gucci bamboo heels, Balenciaga sandals, Prada ballerina flats, and much more!

Here's the breakdown of some worthy sales that I noticed:

Holt Renfrew Last Call: handbags additional 10% off, selected items of clothing additional 80% off! There were no deals on footwear, unfortunately.

Juicy Couture: Additional 30% sale items

Miss Sixty/Energie: Additional 30% off sale items

GUESS by Maricano: Additional 50% off sale items

BCBG Max Azria: Random percentages off on various clothing items. Dresses are a steal!

Michael Kors: Additional 30% off sale items (if I remembered correctly)

Also, Vaughan Mills will be getting in new retail as well. Expect a True Religion Jeans Outlet opening sometime soon, and Joe Fresh Style will be opening in May.

Yours truly,
Swe3tGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment