Monday, February 7, 2011

Sexy Things: Alexander Wang Darcy Hobo

Happy Monday! Along with my 'Killer _____:' series, I am going to introduce a new series called 'Sexy Things'. This series features items that I covet and are hot in the style market right now. So, without further ado, may I introduce you to some Alexander Wang? Oh, yes!
Alexander Wang has been gaining massive popularity right now, and his leather accessories are to die for! I really, really love the Darcy hobo handbag in the colour latte. Sounds yummy, right? Absolutely! What more can a girl want: soft, supple textured leather, comfortable handles and a milky beige that matches with anything! Don't forget the lovely rose gold cupcake studs on the bottom of the handbag-which might I add makes this bag scream Alexander Wang! This colour is currently one of the new Spring 2011 colours, so grab it when you see it! Alexander Wang leather handbags can be purchased at Holt Renfrew, TNT, and Jonathan+Olivia.


As a bonus, I was lucky enough to meet Alexander Wang himself at Holt Renfrew last July! All I can say is that he is the most humble and kind person you'll ever meet!
Yours truly,
Swe3tGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment