Monday, February 28, 2011

Dazzling Diamond


Who was my best dressed pick at last night's Oscars? Halle Berry of course! Oh, I wish I had that dress! Halle Berry looked absolutely stunning at the 83rd Annual Oscars last night in a gorgeous crystal encrusted strapless tulle gown by Marchesa, and that body of hers gives it a sexy twist!

 Neil Lane diamonds and Christian Louboutin heels completes the gown which makes me speechless beyond words. What I love about the dress is the intricate beading and the detailing that goes along with the tulle outlining the bottom of the dress as well as the chest area.





Nude, off white gowns seem to be the trend of this year's Oscars. Take a look at other dresses of the same colour:







Who was your pick for best dressed?

Yours truly,
Swe3tGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment