Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sexy Things: Alexander McQueen X Puma Elevate Heeled Trainers

Ahhhh, I love Alexander McQueen and I adore these wedge sneakers! I don't know if these are available around me, but I would love to snag a pair of these anytime!

Perfect for the summer, these trainers are great for everyday wear (especially for all you short and petite folk like moi). From the pics, these trainers features shoe laces as well as velcro and have strategically positioned cut-outs to add that extra flair. These are so sexy, and to be designed by McQueen, it would mean that these are a part of fashion history-and you know it!





Yours truly,
Swe3tGirl

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    do you know where these could be purchased and if they are still available and how much would they be roughly

    ReplyDelete