Saturday, July 9, 2011

Proenza Schouler Fall 2011 Trunk Show @ The Bay


I really do apologize for the lack of blog posts lately-I've been extremely occupied finishing my last two courses before I graduate from University. It's going to be a very busy month and a half for me! Then I'm done! Woohoo! Well, due to my lack of blog posts, there are many events and stories that I will be posting soon, so don't fret; I'm not going away!

So a little while ago, I went to the Proenza Schouler Fall 2011 Trunk Show event at The Room at The Bay. I was extremely excited as the designers will be present as well, but unfortunately I missed out on the special gala the night before, and opted to only take pictures of the stunning F/W 2011 RTW and accessories offered by the coveted designer brand the day after. Better than nothing, right? Of course!



I absolutely loved the bright fun colours that Proenza Schouler incorporated into their new collection, and the detailing is really stunning! (I am a big fan of details, might I add). It's usually strange for the designer to be absent during an important event like a trunk show, but I guess the designer duo Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez had other important matters to attend to (designing next season's collection, perhaps?!). Nonetheless, The Bay went all out for the Trunk show by providing some bubbly and hors d'Ĺ“uvre, as well as hiring pretty models and a bangin' DJ to the scene. How classy!




Music courtesy of BelloSound
 
I went around with my camera like a paparazzi and took pictures of everything that I saw. I was completely enamoured by the beautiful clothes and the wonderful accessories. Don't you just love birght, neon colours? They really do 'oomph' up an outfit, especially if you're wearing all black! I fell in love and was attached to a particular woven PS1 clutch. but sadly I did not take her home. Oh well, maybe next time!
A Ralph Lauren display with a PS1






Even though I didn't get to meet the Proenza Schouler boys *sniff*, I did have a blast drooling over their new Fall 2011 collection!

Yours truly,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment