Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SSS: Strollin'

 Bebe top//Jacob cropped cardigan//Blank NYC jeans//Feet First heels//Marc Jacobs Stam handbag//Bvlgari sunglasses

I've been really enjoying the summer weather lately. Usually, I'm really lazy and take use my metro pass everywhere around the city, but with this lovely weather, I love to walk around and enjoy my surroundings!
Even though the weather is super hot, I keep it safe by always carrying a cardigan with me at all times; just in case it gets cold in the evenings. I'd rather be safe than sorry; necessity over trending. I'm such a nerd, aren't I?! Oh, and did you notice my see through top? Umm yes, you can see my bra...but that's just the style of it...don't laugh at me! On a final note, never judge a book by it's cover. When I say Feet First, what comes to your mind? Most people always wonder where these heels are from, and when I tell them they're from Feet First, they can't believe their eyes! Usually many women see Feet First as an old lady type shoe store, but they actually sell stylish, comfortable footwear and heels. These heels are very comfortable-I can last in them for a whole day! So, next time when you stop by at the mall, you should check out Feet First and the like, because chances are, you might find a really good and fashionable pair of heels!


Yours truly,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment