Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sexy Things: Jimmy Choo Tokyo High Tops in Leopard Print Pony and Patent Leather

Can trainers get any hotter than this? Usually high tops aren't really my style, but I would rock these trainers in a heartbeat!


Not too flashy and definitely not too boring, these Jimmy Choo 'Tokyo' High Tops in leopard print pony and patent leather is on my wish list for the Fall season. With high tops gaining in popularity among the boys, it's no wonder that fashionable women would want to rock these as well. Have you seen Olivia Palermo wear those Lanvin sneakers out on the streets? Well, if you haven't, then I highly suggest you go and Google it right this instant! This pair of Jummy Choo trainers is what I have on my mind currently, and they very well follow the Fall trend with the pony hair leopard print material. If I do ever get my hands on these, I will wear them with a big, fat, huge smile on my face! These high tops are a perfect way to glam up a casual outfit (or to tone down a glam outfit). I will definitely be on the lookout for these when it (hopefully) hits stores for the Fall!



*Images are the property and owned by Jimmy Choo*


Yours truly,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment