Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Celeb Style File: Rachel McAdams


Lately Canadian darling Rachel McAdams have been looking very lovely lately. Maybe she's glowing because of her new love Michael Sheen? I don't really know, but I've been loving her outfits a lot and she looks better than ever!   
I'm glad that I am adding a Canadian celebrity into the Celeb Style File. Rachel McAdams is known to be very modest-I've even read news articles that she rides the public transit as well as bikes around Toronto. How cool is that? Although I do hope to bump into Rachel McAdams one day, but that won't be happening anytime soon since she's been busy promoting her new film projects in Europe and around the world. Rachel McAdams is always very well put-together, and I love her style. She can mix anything up into different looks and still look fabulous. Her most recent looks include very feminine and elaborate gowns as well as fun, flowy and flirty mini dresses. Although Rachel McAdams does try to wear bright colours, she rocks the neutrals the best; and with neutrals, come bright, sexy red lipstick which contrasts well with her pale, porcelain skin tone. Rachel McAdams, if I ever bump into you on Toronto streets, can we be shopping buddies? I know, in my dreams!



Yours truly,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment