Friday, June 24, 2011

Introducing Pose+Poise Twitter and Facbook Pages!



Woohoo! I'm so glad to know that Pose+Poise has been up and running for half a year now! To celebrate, I have made a Twitter account and a Facebook page for all my readers!
Pose+Poise was started in January, and now that we're nearing the end of June, I just can't believe how fast time flies! I honestly couldn't have done this without the love and support from all of you, and I will continue to try my best to deliver fashion tidbits in and around Toronto! If there is anything that you believe would make Pose+Poise a better fashion blog, please post or e-mail your suggestions! I am always open for some constructive criticism. Please follow my Twitter and like my Facebook page; it would really mean a lot to me! So, without further adieu, I would like to proudly present the links to my Twitter and Facebook pages! They are up and running as we speak!

Facebook

Twitter

Yours truly,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment