Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Random Thought...


This is just a random thought that I had in mind. I do apologize if my Pose+Poise readers don't really know the gist of things, but this post is in regards to a very special person that truly deserves another shout-out. If you are reading this, you know who you are =)
As of recent, I heard a shocking piece of news that nearly brought tears to my eyes. This matter is private, and will remain private just to respect the parties involved. All I can say is that I am upset, and sad that it has happened.

The positive note is that I am very thankful for all that you have done for me in the past few months that I've known you. I wish I knew you way before! There is no other person that I can think of that has done the things that you've done for me. (I have kept the cards and notes you've sent me by the way). I always enjoyed our fun conversations every time I see you. You were there for me and gave me advice when I was in a rut, and you've supported me and my blog from day one. For me, I didn't see you as just any person, but I saw you as a friend. I just want to let you know that you are exceptional at what you do; keep up the great work! It is their loss, not yours. You will be missed and you are missed. Best of luck in your future endeavors. I know you will blow them away with your charm! No one compares to you!

Oh, and a side note for those that work in retail: I will take excellent customer service any day (whatever happened to building and developing loyal client relations these days?)-I'm very picky and give great value when it comes to these things.

P.S. We still need to go on that Starbucks date! ;)

Yours truly,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment