Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sexy Things: VAWK Lizard Embossed Cropped Leather Jacket

I have just recently discovered VAWK and I am in love! I happened to stumble across the Canadian-luxury label while strolling around The Room at the Bay. There is a hint of edgy yet feminine touch on each piece that the label offers, and this jacket is no exception.

Hailing from the Spring/Summer 2011 collection, the cut of the jacket is just perfect for spring, as it is easy to put over a pair of t-shirt and jeans or it can be dressed up by wearing it over an elegant dress paired with a classic leather clutch. I love versatile pieces! VAWK was launched in 2004 by Canadian designer Sunny Fong, winner of Project Runway Canada season two, and he has been on a non-stop 'winning streak' through successful fashion shows at LG Fashion Week as well as gaining loyal clientele.

I got to check the jacket for myself and I absolutely am lusting over it! The price tag on it? $1395. Ouch! Oh, I wish I had more money...VAWK by Sunny Fong is offered at The Room at the Bay. Here are some of my picks from his collection that is currently available.
This cut-out dress is really unique! Sunny just knows where to add details to the right places to flatter a woman's figure.
This cocktail dress is so elegant! The sequined detailing truly makes this dress a showstopping piece! What I love most about it is the sexy back-baring cut at the back! The tassle-like component makes it uber elegant!

Yours truly,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment