Thursday, January 5, 2012

Goodbye StyleSense; Welcome Marshall's


Before I begin writing anything that relates to the title of this post, I would like to wish all if my Pose+Poise readers a Happy New Year! Hope your Christmas holidays were as wonderful as mines. I really haven't had much time ti update thus blog the past month due to the hustle and bustle of the holidays as well as working non-stop at two jobs. I am back now! On to the news, shall we?!
I came by Heartland Town Centre the other day to visit one if my favorite stores StyleSense, and have noticed signs that posted 'store closing sake'. I really couldn't believe my eyes, and was shocked to hear about this news! Apparently last month, TJX Canada; who's owns winners as well as HomeSense, have announced that they will be closing down three of its GTA stores to focus more on the Marshall's brand. When they said 'focus' they meant expansion, so I guess we will be seeing a lot more Marshall's locations in the near future (the estimate is approximately 90-100 stores!)

StyleSense opened its first store in 2008 in Vaughan Mills and has been a go to place for discounted designer footwear and accessories. Later on beauty offerings were made available at all StyleSense locations.

In the meantime, as it's closing promotional sale, everything in the store is 40% off! That's right, and I bet the discount will go deeper as StyleSense nears it's final days. StyleSense is expected to close in mid-January, so stop by to one if it's three locations soon! I will definitely miss this store!

Yours truly,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment