Friday, January 20, 2012

Bring On the Sales!

It's that time of year again: mid-January crazy sales! Click after the jump to see the hottest sales of the week!
La Senza
If you're in dire need of bras and panties, now is the chance to get them because La Senza is having a final cut of their semi-annual sale! Yes, that's right; bras are $9.99 and panties are 10 for $25!!! That's $2.50 a piece! Every girl needs bras and panties, and I always stock up when the sale is this good.



Holt Renfrew
For this weekend only, Holt Renfrew is having their final cut on their boxing day sale. Reduced items are an additional 30% off (yes, I couldn't believe it myself because it's Holt Renfrew!) Just beware, I stopped by Holts at Sherway today and apparently the only goods that are a part of the additional 30% are clothing items on the clothes racks. I'm not too sure about Yorkdale and Bloor locations, but they would probably have way better selection. Again, accessories, handbags and footwear are NOT included i the additional 30% off promotion.


 
The Bay
The Bay is one of my favourite stores because their sales are oh so good! Reduced brands in the White Space are an additional 30% off as are other reduced Fall/Winter fashions throughout the store. The last time I checked The Room, reduced Fall/Winter items are an additional 40% off. If you're lemming that pair of Charlotte Olympia pumps or VAWK blouse, you should get on it! Footwear at The Bay are also on clearance as well. The Bay in Sherway Gardens has one of the best shoe sales in the city. Let's just say that if a pair of heels, boots or flats are marked $99, then it is reduced to $29.99. I know, I needed to blink again when I saw the sign, but it's true! Head on over there if you want a good deal!




Sporting Life
If you're in need of a really good winter jacket that's on sale, then I suggest that you head on over to Sporting Life. Parajumpers (which are never on sale might I add) are currently 20% off and their selection of sizes and colours and styles are vast right now! Bogner's Fire+Ice brand is also on sale as well, and their winter/ski jackets usually go for $1500+ a pop.






Happy January shopping, folks!

Yours truly,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment