Monday, November 14, 2011

Versace for H&M


I know, I'm extremely late in the game (my profuse apologies) and you have probably know all this by now, but the Versace collection for H&M will be hitting stores this Saturday, November 19th! You know the drill; set your alarm clocks super early this Saturday because there's going to be a whole lot of linin' up to do!
I was browsing through the official images of the latest designer collaboration with the Swedish retail clothing company, and you can expect the usual Versace fare: blingin' sparkle and glitter; bold, colourful prints; and don't forget exotic and sexy designs. I like! What makes this designer collaboration different from previous ones is that they have added a men's collection as well as home accessories.

The Very Best of Versace for H&M will be available at the following Toronto locations:

*Toronto Eaton Centre
*Yorkdale Mall
*Bloor Street

Coming from my personal experience of coming to these H&M shopping 'excursions', your best bet is to head over to the Toronto Eaton Centre location because that location is huge, and you most likely can expect a larger selection of the goods. For the most part, I didn't even have to line up extremely early in the morning. By noon-ish, there is still plenty of product on the floor; but if you're a huge fan of Versace or any other designer collaboration for that matter, and if you're worried that your size might run out quick, then please don't take my word for it!

Here are the official Versace for H&M images:








*Image source: H&M Official Website*

Yours truly,
L

1 comment:

  1. You're back!!!!!! I missed your postings L.
    Can't wait to see what other fashion scoop you have for us.

    Take care,
    Shop-girl
    xx

    ReplyDelete