Monday, February 13, 2012

S/S '12 Trend: Floral Print Denim

So one of my girlfriends messaged me to ask me on my opinion on a pair of Citizen of Humanity pants with floral print on them, and I was caught off guard a bit because I've never seen nor heard such a thing. When I saw a pic of them, I thought to myself, 'they are totally not my style'! Then I began to browse around to look for alternatives because you just never know; I might  like this trend, and eureka! I spent a good 25 minutes helping my friend look for floral print denim, and I am in love! See, the wonderful thing about fashion is that if you have an open mind, you will love everything! Click after the jump to see some of my favourites!
7 for All Mankind The Skinny Second Skin Legging in Kauai Floral

I absolutely love the print on these skinny jeans! The colour is really fun as well. These jeans are definitely a statement piece!

7 for All Mankind The Skinny Second Skin Legging in Garden Party



I really like the print on these jeans! Different than the first pair, these jeans features smaller flowers in jewel tone colours.

Current/Elliot The Stiletto Jeans in Haystack Floral


More of a muted colour than the previous pairs, these jeans are pretty cute, and the floral print is so classic. Current/Elliot is usually known for their cool washes and prints on their jeans.

Diane Von Furstenburg The Classic Skinny Jeans in Mint


I really love the mint colour of these jeans! Aqua is a hot colour this season, so it's a bonus! Of course, these jeans are available in other different colours. The print really reminds me of Hawaii.

J Brand 835 Mid-Rise Capri


Available in two colours, these J Brand skinnys are awesome! J Brand really knows what they're doing when it comes to skinny jeans. You know you can't go wrong with J Brand when The Duchess of Cambridge wears them!


Joe's Jeans The High Water Tainted Rose Jeans


The colours in this fun floral print jean are really stunning. Truly a statement piece for the summer!


With bold, fun and colourful floral print jeans, they are really a staple piece for this year's summer. I would recommend wearing these types of jeans with a simple white tank top and comfortable heels/strappy sandals, and you're good to go! Keep it simple with these jeans, girls ;)

Yours truly,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment