Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mary Katrantzou for TopShop


A little while back, I discovered Mary Katrantzou's designs at The Room in The Bay on Queen St., and was amazed by the craftsmanship, as well as elaborate beaded detailing of one of her skirts that I happen to come across by. Unfortunately, I was unable to take a picture of the skirt, and it is forever embedded in my mind. Although my wallet can't afford any of Mary Katrantzou's beautiful works of art, I am delighted to find out that TopShop has collaborated with the Greek designer to offer affordable; less wallet-cringing options that will be sure to make any fashionista drool.
Mary Katrantzou is most notably known for her over-the-top bell (lamp shade) shape skirts and very bright, colourful, and fun patterns and prints. For this collab with TopShop, Katrantzou has included in some beautiful floral prints-just in time for Spring and Summer! Mary Katrantzou for TopShop will be available at The Bay in Yorkdale in early March. I will definitely be checking this line out!

 Blue Carnation T-shirt, $95
Floral leggings, $75

 Floral sleeveless prom dress, $630

Floral short-sleeved body-con dress, $270
Floral leggings, $75

Printed body-con dress, $360

*Source

Yours truly,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment