Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Balenciaga Spring/Summer 2012 Accessories Lookbook

Usually when you think of Balenciaga, you think of their motorcycle handbag line (I know I do!), but have you considered their other designs? I know, I know...you really don't know what their other designs look like (neither do I!) but just in case you're curious, Balenciaga just released these new photos on their website of some of their new accessories for the Spring/Summer 2012 line-up (minus the motorcycle line). What do you think?
A much as I love Balenciaga, and I most definitely find some of the pieces intriguing, but I am really confused. This new Spring/Summer 2012 collection has a lot going on: nautical, neon colours, classic box-like bags, python, greens and browns...the list goes on. Some of these pieces look like they would fit in with the Fall season! I see that Balenciaga has some type of logo now too (the double B's). Very interesting...So far, I think it's not my cup of tea; I'll just stick to the regular motorcycle line!



Yours truly,
L


2 comments:

  1. Hi L! I miss your postings!!!!!!
    I need my "what's going on in fashion" fix. Please write again soon.

    Take care,
    Shopgirl
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi L!
    I'm in desperate need of my "what's-going-on-in-fashion" guru. I miss your postings! Please write soon.

    Take care,
    Shopgirl

    ReplyDelete