Monday, September 19, 2011

Black Beauty


The 2011 Emmys were held last night at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, and there were quite a bunch of well dressed celebs! From the bunch, I would have to pick Evan Rachel Wood, who looked stunning in this black number. Do you agree?
I love how Evan Rachel Wood always looks so well put together. She's always classy yet sexy at the same time. I wish I can pull that off in one go! Her beautiful sparkly black dress hails from the Fall 2011 collection of designer Elie Saab, who in my opinion expertly designs gorgeous couture dresses with great detail and precision. I always have a good oogle at Elie Saab's dresses when I have the chance! Evan finished off her whole look with jewelry from Fred Leighton, a Judith Leiber bag, and Salvatore Ferragamo black satin, double-platform, peep toe pumps. It's really unique to see how well Evan's masculine hairstyle goes with her ultra figure hugging feminine dress!




*Info source: Just Jared//Addtional photos from Socialite Life*

Yours truly,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment